Kbiotech supplies a range of standardized & customized Pilot Bioreactors & Fermenters for your microbial culture needs – bacterial or yeast – as well as cell culture from 50 Liter to 500 Liters volume. Industrial design, Flexible automation, software and vessel solutions for pharmaceutical, biotechnological and food industries.
All our systems can be fully documented for GLP and cGMP usage and are supplied with an extensive package of documentation to support validation and quality by design.
- Pilot Production
- Clinical manufacturing
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- mRNA Production
- Plasma and Blood derivates
- Cell Therapy
- Dairy products
- Synthetic cell culturing
- Food ingredients
- Plant cell culture
- Wastewater remediation
- Standard or Customized solutions based on specific client application and budget
- Pilot scale culture vessels are available in bacteriological or cell cultivation configurations in the following sizes: 20, 30, 40, 50, 70, 80, 100, 130, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400 and 500 litre volume w/v
- Flexible design with H/D ratio 3:1, 2:1, 1.5:1 or customized for multi-purpose applications
- High quality stainless steel 316 L tanks, inner surface finish: ≤ 0.2 µm, ≤ 0.4 µm, ≤ 0.6 µm, ≤ 0.8 µm
- Automated empty and full sterilization with optimal thermoregulation
- Mechanical sealed or Magnetic coupler mixing solutions, top or bottom mounted as per your requirements with high torque or gentle mixing and interchangeable impellers such as Rusthon, Marine, Pitched blade, anchor or customized
- Leading industry components for automation, electronics, sensors, valves and gas mixing, among others, offering quality without compromise
- Excellent design eliminates casual operator contact
- Powerful SCADA Software to simultaneously manage and control single and multiple bioreactors
- Fully automatic in situ sterilisation with integrated steam generator
- Integrated or external CIP cleaning system
- Modular design and interconnectivity with external devices provide individual solutions.
- Manufacturing compliance to international standards for pressurized tanks and electrical equipment
- GLP and GMP validatable
Online Analyzers available to optimize process control
Gas analyzer for online monitoring of
exhaust gases, for the calculation of respiratory quotients and metabolic activity.
Gases available: O2, CO2, CH4, H2, CO, other on request.
Realtime monitoring of viable cell biomass based on capacitance measurement for cell culture and fermentation
All online analyzers can be connected to our Bioflex Software for online data acquisition, feedback control and predictive data analysis for process optimization and risk-based actions, PAT compliance.
CIP/SIP System for in situ steam sterilization and cleaning
The All-in-one solution from KBiotech is a unique device in a single compact and integrated system for the sterilization and cleaning of your bioreactor or fermenter.
BIOFLEX™ Software intelligent interface, easily accessible for beginners and experienced users alike. Thanks to the intuitive user interface, Bioflex is simple to operate, limiting operator errors and reducing training needs.
BIO-FLEX™ is a bioprocess software designed for R&D, process development, optimization and scale up to industrialization.
Bioflex is high flexibility for a batch, fed-batch or a continuous culture with Advanced control strategies (pH STAT, DO STAT, Turbidostat, exponential, complex calculations), perfusion programs, offline data and profiles management, data batch records, data export to Excel and more.
This open-source Software allows to integrate, at any time, conventional and sophisticated online sensors such as Biomass Monitor, Gas analyzers, pCO2 probe, Glucose and Multi-assay analyzers and actuators (pumps, MFC or Rotameters, valves, etc.).
Bioflex software supports the latest Windows platforms and can be installed on a laptop, PC workstation, tablet or smartphone, enabling you to monitor and control your bioreactor at any time: in the laboratory, in the office or even at home.
Bioflex Software is able to manage and control up 12-24-36 Compact bioreactors online, accelerating the development of your bioprocesses.
Bioflex CFR21 part 11 compliance version for GMP applications is available.