Process and preparation vessels for liquids, semi-solid and solids compounds
Formulation, storage and filling vessel
Vessels Volume from 3 to 5000 liters as well as custom fit solutions.
All vessels can be supplied as stand-alone equipment (stationery or mobile) or as automated process units delivered as fully-functional modules installed on-site which include: agitators, homogenizers, metering and regulating technology, control units, valves and pipe connections. Options for hazardous environments are also available.
- Vessels made of stainless steel AISI 304, 316, 904 and high-alloy, special realizations are also possible
- Customized manufacturing
- Design: Single, double and triple wall design, heatable, insulated
- High quality surface finish: ≤ 0.2 µm, ≤ 0.4 µm, ≤ 0.6 µm, ≤ 0.8 µm
- Heating & Cooling with high degree of temperature control from -20 °C to 200 °C
- Agitation with a selection of trustable mechanical mixers and magnetic couplers with different type of shafts and propellers
- All vessels are engineered to ensure effective Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sterilize-in-Place (SIP)
- Material traceability of vessel parts and components.
- Full set of DQ, IQ, OQ documentation available
- Preparation vessel for production of highly sterile products
- Buffer preparation vessel for plasma fractionation
- Media preparation for pharmaceutical, chemical and bio-food
- Vessels for dissolution of solid and semi-solid components.