Water Jacketed Vessels 300ml – 20L
Perfect design for multi purpose applications
Dished or round bottom vessels with stainless steel head plate designed according to the latest GMP requirements with a robust glass borosilicate vessel fully certified.
Our double wall vessels are available with a precise electrical heating module for accurate and gentle heat transfer and temperature control for cell culture and microbial fermentations. Interchangeable magnetic and direct overhead drive options, a variety of impellers and multiple industry standard head plate ports are available for user flexibility. Rushton, pitched-blade, marine blade, spinfilter, cell-lift and packed-bed impellers available.
- Research and Development in cell culture and microbiology
- Laboratory and pilot scale fermentation of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, yeasts, and fungi
- Cultivation of mammalian, insect, and human cell lines
- Specialized applications such as stem cell culture or biofuel/biopolymer development
- Specialized packed-bed impeller for vaccine production in anchorage and non-anchorage dependent cell lines
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch, and continuous processes
- Validation packages available for GMP-regulated processes