2 parallel vessels
Twin Bioreactors and fermenter, designed both for research and process development in cell culture and fermentation.
Our TWIN Bioreactor systems combine the advantages of parallel operations and modular design controllers with extreme flexibility and the full functionality of industrial bioreactors.
The control tower provides advanced process control.
In addition to the standard measurement and control options, advanced control features including pressure control, constant total gas flow control, and gravimetric feed and harvest control are possible. Our controller platforms enable the interchange of classic stirred tank glass autoclavable and SUB disposable vessels from 100ml to 50litres volume.
A four-level password module and a logbook module are available for enhanced process safety and advanced process documentation.
The use of a unique, integrated, space-saving tower design enables up to 36 units working in parallel or independently and, to enhance system performance even further, BIOFLEX™, a powerful process control software solution for extended visualisation, data acquisition, and trend display, is included.
Autoclavable vessels: 100-300-500 mL, 1-2-3-5-7-10-15-20 Litres
SUB Disposable vessels: 3-10-20-30-50 Litres
- Parallel operation reduces development times
- Modular design and interconnectivity with external devices allow individual solutions
- Superior BIOFLEX™ control software supports sophisticated process control, comprehensive data and information management and design of experiments (DoE)
- Advanced process development built around Quality by Design (QbD) standards
- Powerful, industry-grade HMI-PC control system with 19” or 22” TFT colour touchscreen
- Independent process control for up to 36 culture vessels with a combination of STR stirred tank glass vessels, SUB disposable vessels, and SIP in situ sterilisable vessels
- Measurement and Control of pH, pO2, temperature, foam level, substrate addition, gas mixing, agitation, gravimetric feed and harvest control, constant total gas flow control, vessel pressure, Redox and turbidity
- Up to eight integrated peristaltic pumps with fixed or analogue speed pump options for each bioreactor
- Superior gas mixing with up to eight rotameters and mass flow controllers for each bioreactor
- Easy on-site upgrade of supply tower and culture vessel
- Choice of pre-configured systems or bespoke solutions customised from an extensive list of options
- Improved utility and probe connectivity
- Easy upgrade of cell culture packages for multi-purpose use
- Integrated process control and monitoring software
- Validation support available, integrated logbook and four-level password protection