Ease of use and small footprint
BIO-BOOK Compact is a line of latest generation bioreactors that can be used for educational applications, but also for advanced bioprocessing and development.
Single or Twin controller configuration for individual or parallel operations.
Lab efficiency: Small footprint Bioreactor occupying a truly reduced surface of 280x400x600mm WxDxH or 11.0×15.75×24.4 inches (US) to overcome the issue of space limitations of many laboratories.
- Basic research & development
- Microbial, yeasts and fungi fermentations
- Culturing animal cells, insect cells, stem cells
- Plant cells and Algae
- Cell Line Developments
- Media optimization
- Process scale-down
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- mRNA Production
- Dairy products
- Synthetic meat cell culturing
- Food ingredients
- Plant cell culture
- Wastewater remediation
- PLC technology with CPU optimized for fast data processing
- Alternate Glass, Single-use vessels starting at 50 mL w/v to 30 L volume
- Upgradable with in-situ sterilizable vessels from 3 L to 50 L
- Single or Twin vessels configuration
- Bioflex Software for process control and data management for individual or parallel systems
- 4 built-in fixed or variable-speed peristaltic pumps,
- 4 Rotameters or Mass flow controllers with gas mixing strategies for cell culture and fermentation
- Digital and Analog interface for standard sensors: pH, Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature, Level, Foam, ORP, Conductivity
- On board I/O’s for easy integration of online analytics: Biomass sensors, Gas analyzers, Mass Balance, automated samplers and multi-assay analyzers
- Chiller integration for accurate temperature control, eliminate inconvenient water supply pipes in your lab
- OPC connectivity to exchange data with third-party software
- Simplicity of use and maintenance
- Validatable for GLP and GMP use
- Sales and service available worldwide
Interchangeable vessels, total volume
Intelligent HMI-PC Interface with onboard BIOFLEX TM Software to fully monitor, control and supervise your bioprocess without the need to purchase additional devices or software for data processing.
The Best Heating and Cooling system
The BIO-BOOK controller allows the integration of Kbiotech Bio-Chiller with innovative Peltier technologies and optimal regulation of the temperature from 10°C to 60°C with a high degree of precision up to 0.1°C, as well as substantial savings on water and energy.
- Power supply: 120 – 240 (±10 %) V, 50/60 Hz, 10 A, Single Phase
- Water supply: Quick-connect; 10 psig (0.69 barg)
- Communication: USB, Ethernet, OPC UA (SCADA, IP Network)
- User Interface: 14” Touchscreen or desktop PC
- Dimensions: (W × D × H): 28.0 × 40.0 × 60.0 cm / 11 × 15.75 × 24.4 inches
- Weight w/o accessories: 15.5 kg / 34.1 lbs
Online Analyzers available to optimize process control;
Kg- Ferm Gas Analyzer
KG-Ferm KBiotech Gas analyzer for online monitoring of exhaust gases for the calculation of respiratory quotients and metabolic activity. Available gases: O2, CO2, CH4, H2, CO2. Contact us for more details.
Online Biomass Sensors
KB-Dencitee Total cell density sensor, in-situ measurement of total cell density using transmittance and reflectance of near-infrared light in low and high cell density applications.
KB-Incyte-VBC real-time monitoring of viable cell biomass based on capacitance measurement for cell culture and fermentation process.
Analyzers connectivity for feedback control and process optimization;
All online analyzers can be connected to our Bioflex Software for online data acquisition, feedback control and predictive data analysis for process optimization and risk-based actions, PAT compliance.